Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What is the greatest thing you learned from a parent while growing up?

My dad told me that God comes first then family. That is remembered while raising my children. Now they tell their children the same.What is the greatest thing you learned from a parent while growing up?
Not to fight it, just let it slide in. If you tense up, it will hurt more. Just pretend it is someone you like and try to like it.What is the greatest thing you learned from a parent while growing up?
To respect myself and others also

Report Abuse



I learned to keep my mouth shut and stay out of mom's line of vision.
To use my common sense.
How to become a good Granny!!=p
How to be a good parent, myself.
That they where always there
The impact of my attitude on my life.
i learned from my mother to respect my self and be proud of it and not to let anybody whoever he/she is to insult me in anyway...also to be nice with my older family member's like my grandfather and grandmother ...
never to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment