Thursday, May 13, 2010

How would someone go about becoming legally independent of their parent/guardian under 18?

I want to move out of my parents house, and I'm under the age of 18. I have arrangements already to get my own place, and everything. Financially I'm straight. So how would I go about becoming legally independent?How would someone go about becoming legally independent of their parent/guardian under 18?
get emancipated, think three times before you do this i don't know your situation but i also don't want you to regret what you are doing. My brother emancipated himself at 16, my sister moved out at 16 but to my dad's..and both of them seem to have some sort of regret yet their pride kept them going.How would someone go about becoming legally independent of their parent/guardian under 18?
Jazmine, uncertain as to where you live. But where I am in Canada kids can move out and live independently at age 16. I'd find out if this is the age in your area first and if it is then just advice them of your plans. But remember they are your folks and are going to be a little hurt and might even be a little sad about this news and give you the thousand questions about how are you going to support yourself etc. But if you have a good plan then you can just explain it to them and hopefully they will support you. And remember also that they will always be there for you and would be happy to make the odd care package for you. Also do not leave on bad terms as it can create lots of problems, but most can be worked out quickly, and through live you are all going to need and rely on each other whether you want to admit it or not. Jeez I am really started to sound my age. Ha! Best of luck.
Want some Paypal cash?





You just need to be 13 years old, you answer surveys, but it actually works. I have 18 dollars at the moment, and still gaining money. If you don't believe me, they have proof on their forums or people being paid!http://www.treasuretrooper.com/433117
wait.


don't jump into anything like that so soon.


you're pushing yourself way to hard on adult hood.


you'll be wanting to live with your parents when the bills start to pile up.
Uh, run away? But that's not legal

No comments:

Post a Comment