Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How have you dealt with the effects of your parent麓s mental abuse?

If any of you were abused when you were young, how do you deal with it now?How have you dealt with the effects of your parent麓s mental abuse?
Disabled now :( Occasionally SI, will probably be in therapy and on meds for the rest of my life. PTSD, Cyclothymia, Major Depression, Chronic Panic Disorder w/Agoraphobia.





*Add* You're about the same age I was when the problems knocked me off my feet. Before that, I just kinda went through life not really able to fully function. Don't wait to get help.How have you dealt with the effects of your parent麓s mental abuse?
Just remember, therapy is key to coming to terms with what you suffered. I hope all goes well as there is light at the end of the tunnel. Take care and God Bless

Report Abuse



I had therapy, which stopped the nightmares, but I have a hairtrigger temper.

Report Abuse



My dad was emotionally abusive. I'm 28 and still in therapy.
i stopped complaining and forgot about it.
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment