Monday, May 10, 2010

What age can you be to transfer highschools without parent approval?

I get picked on at school, and my mom tells me to deal with it, and I disagree with her. I believe as a student, I have the right not to be harassed by other students. She wont let me change to online highschool. Is there a way where I can transfer schools without there approval? And if not, Is it possible to get a lawyer and bring this to court.?What age can you be to transfer highschools without parent approval?
make an appointment with the guidence department........





being the victim of a bully or group of bullies can't be fun.....





regardless here's where you get even........but you have to pay a price..........





work your tail off to achieve academic honors and schlorship


money.........





get educated........in ten years these bullies will be working for you

No comments:

Post a Comment