Monday, May 10, 2010

Why are parent always telling you to chew with your mouth closed?

I like look ing like a cow chewing my cudd.Why are parent always telling you to chew with your mouth closed?
because it's disgusting if you don'tWhy are parent always telling you to chew with your mouth closed?
Well being a parent myself, I find myself doing this to my 3 girls and I find it's because you want to teach you child manners and that it is rude to chew with your mouth open. It's like a switch goes off in your brain when you have kids and you just say it. I guess it comes down to respect for others and manners. Not like 'oh you have to be all posh and eat with the right fork', just common sense manners.....


Or chew with your mouth open like a cow if you like. It's your life!!!


Hope that helps
If you chew with your mouth open you are more likely to swallow air (or choke). If you swallow air it will cause you to burp or worse, f*rt like a cow chewing it's cud. Besides, it's good parenting to teach your children to be polite.
Because while your mouth is open, others can see the chewed up emaciated food, but the biggest is while your mouth is open the food has a chance to leave your mouth, wouldn't that be embarrassing?
Because it's gross to watch look at someone's chewed food. Most of the time I have to tell my parents to chew with their mouthes closed.
Because it's disgusting, and rude to chew with your mouth open, no one wants to see your food chewed up in your mouth
Some bullshit call etiquette dont even know if I spelt it right. Chew with your mouth open thats how real men do it
Because it is informal to chew it without our mouth being close and it is much like we disrespect other people...
Because otherwise someone might reach into you mouth when you are chewing and steal your dinner!!!
Cause no one wants to hear your lips smacking together. If you're eating alone it's different.
Because it rude to smack
good luck with that

No comments:

Post a Comment