Monday, May 10, 2010

Can a parent sit in the back seat during a driving lesson?

My instructor puts a lot of pressure on me. For instance, if I'm supposed to be driving at a speed limit of 25 MPH,and I drive at 23 MPH,he starts yelling at me, saying ';what are you doing drive faster!!'; He makes driving literally feel like hell. I love practicing with my dad but with him its complete pressure. I've done 2 hours with him and they were terrible, do you think he will let my dad sit in the back seat so the instructor won't start yelling at me in front of my dad?Can a parent sit in the back seat during a driving lesson?
What I would do is to call the company that he works for and request another instructor. You can give the reason that you just don't feel comfortable with him. And for personal reasons you prefer another instructor. After all, they are working for you. You are a comsumer, and paying money for a service, get what you pay for. go for it.Can a parent sit in the back seat during a driving lesson?
He should welcome your dad coming along for the ride. If he wont go for it, you need to find a new instructor.
If you han't handle the pressure under controlled circumstances, how are you going to react to pressure when you get into a real tough situation and it's do the right thing immediatey, or be in a terrible accident?


Maybe you're too young to be driving.
I think you do well with your dad


the instructor should let your dad sit in


if the instructor is not being professional your dad should know, he should be able to sit in the back seat so he can see what goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment