Thursday, May 13, 2010

What questions should I ask in an interview with a parent about their parental involvement experience?

I am doing a project for my early childhood education class. I need to interview a teacher or parent about their parental involvement experience. What questions should I ask them?What questions should I ask in an interview with a parent about their parental involvement experience?
Don't ask questions that will get you ';yes'; or ';no'; answers. Ask something like - What would you do in this situation?What questions should I ask in an interview with a parent about their parental involvement experience?
Ask them to describe a typical day with the child and take notes. Ask you questions from there. Ask open-ended questions, you get a lot more like that. Like say they make a comment, ask, can you elaborate on that?
You could start off by asking if they have children. Then, if they have no children, how much experience with babies and children they have. How would they handle certain situations (eg a child is throwing a tantrum in the middle of town or a supermarket, how would you handle it?) How would you go about disaplining a child? Do they agree with certain ways like spanking or spanking with a paddle etc.
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment