Thursday, May 13, 2010

Iam a single parent who is going to school fulltime. How can I get more money for living expenses?

I go to school fulltime and work parttime, I would like to quit my job so that I can put all my attention on school and my son. How can I get more money to pay for my living expenses?Iam a single parent who is going to school fulltime. How can I get more money for living expenses?
I too am a single mother with little extra time on my hands.


This may be only a small money fix, but you could try selling on eBay if you have an area of expertise or product you can make easily.


I sell reproduction doll parts that I make at home.


They take only about an hour or two out of my week to make, and I can resubmit the same auction over and over again once my dutch auctions sell out.


with the extra money I make I am able to pay my bills on time at the very least.


There are also people I see who are selling information like recipes or or instruction on how to do things.


These are great for the seller because when a customer purchases them through paypal the seller can then just email the information to the buyer. No shipping involved at all.


I hope this proves to be help full information


Have a great Day and good luck on your quest.Iam a single parent who is going to school fulltime. How can I get more money for living expenses?
you can apply for loans through your fasfa. the easiest thing to do is talk to your financial advisor at school.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8%26amp;鈥?/a>
If you filed your FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov. then it should tell you your EFC. If you are claiming your son on your taxes and if you are over 24 then your EFC should be zero. Talk to your financial aid department to see if you are eligible for any government grants such as the Pell grant. loans are also a possibility.
Go to a social services office and fill out and application for more money for you to live on and you can get food stamps also to help with groceries.
Good question. I am in the same boat. For me, I had to apply for a student loan thru the gov., and I had to go to my Credit Union and apply for a loan with them. They have a great loans department. I don't know if you wanted to put yourself in debt. but that is how i had to solve my problem. Perhaps picking up some cash from tutoring after school might work too. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment