Thursday, May 13, 2010

How can my parent's call my little cousin from India to come here for school?

My cousins that lives in India wants to come here for school because he doesn't like it much there. Well he's 13 and my parent's are willing to get him here and so are his parent's but what would the process be? We live in PA and I don't really know what paper work he would need and what needs to be done. Asking the school district didn't really seem to help much but does anyone know step by step what needs to be done?How can my parent's call my little cousin from India to come here for school?
Come to Canada and then get him over here. We have an open door to people from India. Just land your plane at Vancouver International Airport and you will think you were in Bombay by the looks of the people you first see.How can my parent's call my little cousin from India to come here for school?
Students who come to the US are supposed to come on an F-1 visa. A student can attend a private elementary or secondary school. The law also says that students can attend a US public high school but must reimburse the school for the full amount of tuition. The school district should be able to tell you what that is, but it could be around $10,000/year. The school district may also have custody/guardianship requirements that need to be complied with.





Once you identify the school your cousin wants to attend, he will need a SEVIS Form I-20 (DS-20) to apply for the F-1 visa. The SEVIS form certifies the school exists, that he has been admitted, and how the fees will be taken care of. With that, he applies for the F-1 visa at the US consulate.
Go see the people that handle immigrations.
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment