Sunday, January 17, 2010

How should a parent handle a teen who is expelled from two different high schools?

How should the parent handle the situation? Should the parent yell, or should the parent talk to the teen calmly? Opinions, pleaseHow should a parent handle a teen who is expelled from two different high schools?
I would take away everything: no cell phone, no IPod, no computer or video games...no nothing. I would treat them just like a prisoner. I would take everything from their room except maybe some books that are on the high school reading list. I would feed them minimally -- no fast food or things that they really like. Then, I would let them earn things back. So at th new school, or whatever schooling they are getting, I would set goals for earning things back. If they relapse, then I would take the item back. This seems to work well in prison and it is exactly what i would do.How should a parent handle a teen who is expelled from two different high schools?
do not YELL at ur child, EVER ! it will only make him/her angry at u %26amp; tempt him to do sometin drastic !!








calmly talk to ur teen %26amp; find out wat da problem is..duz he/she have a problem fitting in %26amp; feelz it is necessary for him/her to do bad thingz to gain attention from der peerz ?





or is it plainly cuz ur teen is a disastrous person who, u shud admit, is a future criminal...


i hope it iznt dat, %26amp; if u suspect it is, den u must definitely talk to ur teen rite now to prevent any horrible future outcomez











good luck !
Me being a teenager I hate being yelled at by my parents but when you do something wrong you kind of need to know. Don't just lecture them for hours on end but just tell them how you feel about the situation.
Teens do not respond to being yelled at, prob make it worse if you do. But make sure they no that this behavior isn't okay, talking to them calmly.
my parents would have probably broken my legs, lol... depends on the circumstances i suppose, but if a kid isnt gonna get a telling off for 2 expellings, when are they?
Whenever my mom yells at me or lectures me I usually don't really listen to her. It usually makes the situation worse. You should talk calmly and let them know how you feel.
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment