Sunday, January 17, 2010

What is it like being the parent of a lot of teenagers?

At the moment I have 6 year old twin girls, a 4 year old son and a 2 month old baby. I am also planning to get pregnant with my last baby in the next year if possible.





I just realised that in 11 years time I will have two 17 year olds, a 15 year old, an 11 year old and a 9 or 10 year old. AHHH





Is it difficult?What is it like being the parent of a lot of teenagers?
Its like nailing jello to a tree (and makes about as much sense.)





It is like going through the 'terrible twos' again-- they smell, they are moody, whiney, loud, illogical, full of tantrums, except now you can't pick them up and put them in time out because they are BIGGER than you!





Enjoy them while they are small....What is it like being the parent of a lot of teenagers?
~laughing, giggling, snorting, laughing some more~





Yes it is difficult, but if you teach your children boundaries now it will be easier later.





Also while in 11 years time you will have several teens and pre teens, about 3 years later the oldest three will be in college. Which means not in your home. ~laughs again~ But it also means they will come home for vacations and holidays and will probably help a bit with the younger ones.





(sorry about all the laughter I just couldn't help myself. I hear that laughter is infectious, I hope it made you smile.)
YIKES!! Scary maybe?? You made me think!! And Im truly scared LOL


I dont know... I have teenage nieces and nephews which are pretty good but being their parent oh God no!


I cannot even imagine what it'll be like for me!! ARGHHHHHHHH
yes it is for my bro and my sis
I would say its a hard! Because before there able to drive, you'll be driving everywhere!!!
yea but you will get threw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment