Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are my options if non custodial parent does not return the child in Texas?

The father is responsible for transportation for his visitation weekends. He now has decided he didn't want to do the driving since he moved an hour away. What are my options if he decides not to return my son because he doesn't want to drive?





What are my options if non custodial parent does not return the child in Texas?
Remind him of the court order, that if he takes the kids he has to bring them back. If he doesn't then call the Police.What are my options if non custodial parent does not return the child in Texas?
If he does not have custody of the child, and refuses to return him, you can honestly involve the police. And it is almost guarenteed that he wont be alowd around the child for probable ';kidnapping'; charges, that could be activated in the future.





All in all, you can really bust his *** for refusing.
You may be able to raise serious charges against him. You may want to seek some form of legal advice to be sure of your rights. http://www.localtexasattorneys.com/Categ鈥?/a>





Good Luck!
He can be arrested and convicted for kidnaping. Non-custodial is the important term here. He does not have legal custody of the child, and his visitation is ONLY visitation.
It sounds to me like a violation of a court order and you should be able to get him on contempt.


I would speak to my lawyer.
call the police and he'll get in trouble.if he is breaking the court order he'll get in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment