Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I obtain legal documentation for a parent to sign over all rights to a child?

Is there a website where I can download a certain documentation that I can have my boyfriend sign to give up all rights to our daughter? Or is there something I can write up myself that I can have him sign? What would I need to write?How do I obtain legal documentation for a parent to sign over all rights to a child?
You can go to a paralegal office fairly inexpensively. They will have the correct paperwork %26amp; know how to file it for you. Do not try to do this on your own: it won't be legal.How do I obtain legal documentation for a parent to sign over all rights to a child?
I would contact your state's social service's department, or contact the judicial branch of your state if it's urgent. I don't think you can write something out and have it be still legal...
In most states the documents can be obtained apon request at the department of social services.

No comments:

Post a Comment