Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the illness called when a parent purposely makes a child sick?

My step sister's mother does this. We have been fighting with her for years. My sister is only 6 and can't do a thing. I want to know what this is called. Her mother took a mental test and I want to know what the results mean when they come back.What is the illness called when a parent purposely makes a child sick?
Munchausen syndrome by proxyWhat is the illness called when a parent purposely makes a child sick?
Besides immaturity I don't know what else is going on. But that is a part of it. I've seen this as well and I do grieve for the child who must waste so much of their life's energy overcoming the damage.


I pray they are able to see though the parental scam and keep a hold on their own self worth.
It is called Munchausen by proxy Syndrome
munchhousens by proxy
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment