Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I use my parents car without a parent being present at behind the wheel exam?

So if my parent can't accompany me to the CA Behind the Wheel exam can I use the car that is registered to one parent without them being present? I will have a legal driver with me but they are not related and have no ownership to the car in anyway. The car is completely street legal, registered to one parent and insured like no other. But can I use it without them being there for the test?Can I use my parents car without a parent being present at behind the wheel exam?
yes they don tcare whos car it is dont even ask needs to be legal and you need a rider you got itCan I use my parents car without a parent being present at behind the wheel exam?
Yes. But don't go alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment