Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you set up a parent account for webkinz and what are the Kinzchat Plus hours?

Do any parents know how you can set up the account where you can unblock Kinzchat Plus? My daughter, who is 11, plays webkinz and asked me if I could let her into the Kinzchat Plus. I already did the email confirmation, but now I need to unblock it.





And does anyone know if there are certain hours to Kinzchat Plus?How do you set up a parent account for webkinz and what are the Kinzchat Plus hours?
The definitive answer you are looking for is here. To unblock KinzChat Plus (KCP), from the home page (www.webkinz.com), click on the PARENT'S AREA button near the bottom right-hand corner of the page. From the next page, click on MANAGE KINZCHAT PLUS ACCESS. On the next page, scroll to the very bottom of the page and click the green button that says UNBLOCK. Voila !!





Ganz Corp. keeps very strict corporate hours. Because KCP is monitored by humans, the hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday to Friday and closed on weekends.How do you set up a parent account for webkinz and what are the Kinzchat Plus hours?
Well on my computer the webkinz site people took out the Kinzchat plus clubhouse! It may be one on yours to but I'm not to sure there are any hours! You have to put in your e-maial adress and put in a parents password and read the rules of letting your child in the clubhouse!
I'm pretty sure that you can NOT unblock it anyhow. I'm pretty sure the Ganz company does that. I don't think that there are certain hours that the kinzchat plus is on. Good luck though!!
yes go into parent's area and click mange kinzchat plus Access and then just go down to the bottom and click whatever.





IN the Green Boxes
What are Webkinz? I hear so much about them but no nothing. Is it like Neopets? I've heard people say their so small, they wouldn't have spent that much money on them.
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment