Sunday, January 17, 2010

What type of custody does a parent need to enroll a child in school in California?

I am going to have my kids live with me soon, and i will need to enroll them in school, I have joint legal custody of my kids, and my ex wife has primary physical custody, can i enroll my kids myself or will i need my ex wife to enroll them?What type of custody does a parent need to enroll a child in school in California?
Family law has so many variations. Without paying for legal advice, I suggest you check with the school system first and be prepared with copies of the court documents, indicating who has custody, and a notarized letter from the other parent, indicating her agreement. That really ought to cover it.What type of custody does a parent need to enroll a child in school in California?
This is something you need to discuss with your wife, not with strangers. Do you live near each other in the same school district? If not, their mother is responsible as the primary caregiver. You will also need to discuss transportation to and from school.
hay i would say u can enroll them in2 a school if u have joint custody i couldn't see why not best of luck though

No comments:

Post a Comment