Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can i start driving with my parent for my permit and i pass the permit test?

but i dindt start my 6 hour behind the wheel training?Can i start driving with my parent for my permit and i pass the permit test?
i was told not to start before i took my lesson, but the instructor said it was fine if i had already startedCan i start driving with my parent for my permit and i pass the permit test?
I did. The first time i started drivng, was in a large park, thats like 5-10mph. Then i moved onto side roads and streets. Then got comfortable and started driving in 3 lane main roads. Highway was the last. Believe me, The highway sounds intimidating, but its a hell of alot easier driving on there than in the city. You dont need an instructor to teach you how to drive. Its only good for an insurance discount. Its in our DNA how to drive xD

No comments:

Post a Comment