Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is something a parent gets from the parent-child relationship that they can't get from any other?

I mean something that you want, something that feels good and fulfills your needs, that you can only get from being the parent in a parent-child relationship. Something that you longed for but couldn't get until you were a parent.





';Becoming less selfish'; doesn't count, because nobody longs for that, even though they may appreciate it once it happens.What is something a parent gets from the parent-child relationship that they can't get from any other?
The opportunity to life my life though a child's eyes again. Seeing my kids experience things for the first time lets me experience them for the first time again in a way. It is a wonderful thing.What is something a parent gets from the parent-child relationship that they can't get from any other?
someone to show me how to deal with anger... like if i get mad at my kids i cant just leave them or run away from them i have to be the ';adult'; and stick up for them %26amp; be there to teach them right and wrong
i love being able to provide for my child what my parents didn't provide for me. Not material things but love and comfort and all that wonderfull stuff. It's a good feeling knowing they are better off than i was because of what i provide them with
someone to protect to feel wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment