Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where is the best place for nontraditional/single parent/students to study at work?

I am a single parent I have to work a second job in addidtion to a FT job and attend school FT. What is the best place to work that might allow some time for studying? I currently work in an busy ER three days a week, 12hr nights and study time is very unpredictable and scarce. While this job in an Er is FT does not occupy all my time I would like to find an additional job where I might be allowed to study. I do not care how much it pays. I am not eligible for financial aid work study at the community college b/c of credit hrs earned and I am enrolled at two schools (EIU). What are some good companies, occupations, suggestions please?Where is the best place for nontraditional/single parent/students to study at work?
i work overnight at a college library. i'm pretty sure that if the library was not busy i would be able to squeeze in some personal time (study or otherwise). i'm going to use that to my advantage next year when i go back for my masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment