Friday, January 15, 2010

At what age should a parent expect their child to no longer put toys in their mouths?

My son is 2 years 9 months old, is it appropriate to take away toys that he puts in his mouth (chews on them, really) at this age?At what age should a parent expect their child to no longer put toys in their mouths?
My two year old also does this...when I asked the dr. he said it could go on up to four years! Hang tight!At what age should a parent expect their child to no longer put toys in their mouths?
I would expect it until they are around 12 years old.
Never if you ask me!!





My daughter is 5 and she is always putting a crayon, pen, Thomas Train, every thing in her mouth!!





I just asked this question to some other moms at her school and some have kids in 5 grade that still chew on toys to other objects..





My 14 year old brother in law is always puttin things in his mouth from cds to games for his wii!!





So that is where I said never, have not seen one yet!! Let me know if you ever get the answer so I can tell other parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment