Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I grant my parent temporary power of attorney over my kids?

My kids are going to visit my parents in Michigan, while I live in Missouri. It's only for a month, but my parents want power of attorney just in case they need to go to the hospital for something. How do I go about doing this? As fast as possible. I forgot all about it and they leave Saturday.How do I grant my parent temporary power of attorney over my kids?
for something like that you probably have to go in front of the judge and notify child welfare to see if it,s in the children,s best interest to be living with your parents weather the kids has the right living enviroment.How do I grant my parent temporary power of attorney over my kids?
You can probably find a sample power of attorney online but be careful. You might want to make sure that the power of attorney is very specific as to what they have power of attorney to do. I don't know the relationship between you and your parents but you need to be careful. If it's just for medical then, I think you can specify that in the power of attorney so they can get medical assistance should it be necessary.





Good luck!


Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment