Friday, January 15, 2010

How to persuade a parent to let you have a dog?

I want to persuade my parents to let me have a dog. I've done the research and everything.How to persuade a parent to let you have a dog?
i had to convince my dad to get a dog. My mom told him if i didn't get just one dog then i would turn into the crazy cat lady...lol. Now i have 8 pets...no cats though.


Show them all your research and talk to them like an adult. Try to convince them without bugging them. Show them a possible dog you like on petfinder.com or adoptapet.com in your local area. If they see a dog that you have fallen in love with, that might help also.How to persuade a parent to let you have a dog?
Just try to convince them by telling them how you plan to actually care for the dog. Will you have time to take it on at least one walk each day, rain or shine? Let them know you're serious about wanting a dog and how you feel capable enough to own one. They're a lot of responsibility and require a lot of attention so you need to convince your parents you're up to the challenge.
Try some of the answsers in here.





http://answers.yahoo.com/search/search_r鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment