Monday, December 28, 2009

What is it like for a parent to watch their child be a parent?

Subject like says it all. So what is it like for a parent to view their child be a parent?What is it like for a parent to watch their child be a parent?
One of my children is pregnant now...I worry. Another of my children is a step-parent, but the children are older...not helpless infants.





I'm certain that they will all be responsible parents, and we all had to learn sometime, it's just hard not to worry.What is it like for a parent to watch their child be a parent?
If it was my child I would be devastated that she fell pregnant, but then again I would also be over joyed that she has a new life growing in her that she is pregnant.


I would help her bring up her child %26amp; just be a proud dad %26amp; grandparent.
I love watching my kids with theirs. It feels good to know that with all the problems we had with our kids that they still grew up to be good people, good parents and with great kids.





Its the reward you get for doing your job right - grandkids!!
Depends if its a teen. If it is you feel like crap because you think you should of been able to prevent this. If the kids an adult congrats your a grandparent and should be happy. Sorry if i didnt answer it right im kinda confuse by the question.
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment