Monday, December 28, 2009

Single parent with no dependants and owes the IRS back taxes. How do I resolve this?

I am a single parent and I have no dependants. I owe the IRS backtaxes. Every year I continue to owe the IRS taxes. Income is about $15,000 a year.Single parent with no dependants and owes the IRS back taxes. How do I resolve this?
You can have your HR people fill in your W4 to add more $ to be taken out of your check for this purposes.





Very Odd Situation, double check the W4.Single parent with no dependants and owes the IRS back taxes. How do I resolve this?
How much are you having withheld out of each paycheck? It seems unusual that you'd have to pay at the end of the year unless you're having almost nothing withheld. What did you put down for your W4?

No comments:

Post a Comment