Saturday, December 26, 2009

Parent poll: What do you think about these young girls posting pics of themselves and others on here?

Frankly, I think it's pretty scary given the number of pedos and other creeps on the internet.Parent poll: What do you think about these young girls posting pics of themselves and others on here?
yes they really need to be more careful with what they put out there on the websitesParent poll: What do you think about these young girls posting pics of themselves and others on here?
I think they're stupid children who's parents obviously have not taught them internet safety and followed through with the education.





Posting a picture of oneself on the internet is not the same as walking out your front door. When you walk out your front door the pedo who lives 2 states over can't see you.
I just think it's utterly sad, and rather stupid.


Like you say, there are too many freaks on line for it to be safe, and it's a shame these young girls only validate themselves by their appearance...
It doesn't matter. What matters is if they post where they live or give out their numbers.





Posting their pictures has the same effect as you walking outside and being seen by a bunch of strangers.
Totally agree with you,some parental control needed or better still Yahoo should take some responsibility and stop it.


Oh goody this should piss off a few more morons out there.
I don't think those parents are around to answer the poll! Otherwise, the wouldn't (hopefully) be doing it!
I don't think they realize that this site is not just limited to Yahoo users as I have seen several questions from here appear on many different sites and blogs.
I think they need to get their pictures off the computer. Especially when the girls ask all of Y!A to rate them. This is why our computer stays in the main room.
I think the way girls look for attention will get them the wrong men! You are so right!
I think it worries me more when they ask to be rated or if they are pretty.....
It's no different to going outside every day. No i'm not a parent...
I will kick my daughter's azz from here to China if I catch her doing it.
i agree with u
i look for the thrill of talking to rapists
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment